JKA Joint Spring Camp in Tokyo
2022 JKA Spring Joint Training Camp
2022 JKA Spring Joint Training Camp will be held for 2 days on 23rd and 24th April. This schedule is shorter than the original plan (April 22-24) to prevent infection of COVID-19. Furthermore, this Gasshuku limits participants only to the residents in Japan for everybody’s safe.
For JKA members in foreign countries will be provided online camp by Zoom. We are looking forward to seeing you online!!
Please note that online exam of qualification is not held.(Dan exam only).
Online Seminars on 23rd April (Sat)
- Qualification for entry : Only JKA members can participate in. Non-JKA Karateka is not accepted.
- Seminar A, B, C and D : 4 one-hour ZOOM seminars by JKA HQ instructors.
- Participation fee : 2,000 Yen / seminar. Credit card payment only.
- Dead line : 15th April (Fri) at 1 PM in Japan time. Keep a deadline strictly. After deadline not possible to apply.
- Please read through carefully the precaution on the page of “Online training Application” and click the “Class for individual Participation” banner.
Application → https://www.jka.or.jp/en/jka-news/online-training-application/(common page with regular“Online training Application”)
Online Dan Exam on 24th April (Sun)
I. Condition for online test *
- Only JKA members can apply for this test. Those who belong to other organization cannot apply.
- Testing Dan : from Shodan to Godan.
- You cannot take the test which needs Dan transfer from other organizations.
- You cannot take Re-test by this Online Test.
*To prevent COVID-19 infection Dan exam will be conducted without “Kumite” .